For the products in the product range of DUOFUSE® we can guarantee that the functionality of the product and the resistance to termites and other insects does not degrade excessively, under normal use(1) within the warranty period. if extraordinary wear occurs in these products within the specified warranty period and under the conditions below, Plastivan will replace the damaged product or refund it, taking into account a depreciation in relation to the already elapsed time and warranty period. Costs for replacement and removal, labour or other costs (e.g. transportation) are not covered by this warranty. Any defect must be passed to Plastivan no later than 2 months after detection.
THIS WARRANTY IS VALID FOR A PERIOD OF 10 YEAR AFTER INSTALLATION
This warranty is valid, taking into account the following conditions:
- Not exposed to temperatures > 40°C
- Installation in conformity with the installation guide, published by Plastivan.
- Damage by use(1) and vandalism are not covered by this warranty.
- Damage by poor storage(2) is not covered by this warranty.
- Allow inspections by Plastivan if any abnormality occurs.
- Installation in the EU, Russia, Norway, Moldova, Belarus.
(1) Use: the materials are treated during their lifespan under the principle of due Diligence.
(2) In good storage means: the materials are stored under the principle of due diligence, in which is taken into account, but not limited to:
Saving the goods in their packaging and in an environment with a normal temperatures (max 40 °C) and humidity (RH 70-85%). Storing the
goods in an environment that is protected from rain and other weather conditions.